View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 05:49 PM   #219
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quoting this from Twitter, so excuse me if I am wrong, but @SloHoopsFan wrote that the Mavs, Suns and Grizzlies all had a chance to go up 3 to 1 in their last games. Their opponents shot 42, 40 and 42 free throws respectively. The Mavs shot 23, and had the refs swallow their whistles on a crucial Mitchell foul that led to a game changing 3 point play. The Suns only got 15 free throws while the Grizzlies got 25.

And here, I thought the Jazz was getting the extra fouls because they now have D Wade on their ownership group, and whenever the refs see him, they automatically call fouls on the Mavs, just like 2006. I'll bet they called 3 of them on Dirk. ( Yes, I'm still pi$$ed over the stolen championship.)