View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 06:20 PM   #10
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I personally don't think this series has been officiated as bad as some make it out to be.

The Mavs got plenty of FT's in those 1st 3 games which honestly surprised me considering Luka was out. Yet both Brunson and Dinwiddie were both up around 6-8 FT's Per game.

If anything the Mavs should have swept this series if not for bad FT shooting in Game 1 by Dinwiddie and then Powell missed GW FT's in game 4.

Mavs are at home and if they don't attack the paint like they did in games 2 & 3 then I wouldn't expect the ref's to give them any home cooking. Usually the teams that are more aggressive in the playoffs are getting to the FT Line.

Too much of the series has been about this call or that call and the end of the day Dallas blew two games because of their own doings.

With Phoenix struggling to put away New Orleans, I sure hope the Mavs realize this is golden opportunity in front of them to possibly get the WCF which none of us thought was possible coming into the playoffs.

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-25-2022 at 06:22 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote