View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 07:33 PM   #12
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
When a team loses a game by one point, you can choose to blame any missed shot for costing the game. I don't like to single out the guy who missed the last shot, or had the last turnover, when, earlier, someone else may have blown 3 layups.

But if you do want to blame something that happened in the last minute, I'll go with the no-foul call that the NBA admits was wrong, that wiped out 3 of the Mavs 4 point lead.
Sure if you want to go that route

But those things are things you can't control right?

The things the Mavs could control was Dinwiddie's 6 missed FT's in game 1 and Powell's 2 Missed FT's in game 4.

Those are things the players control not the ref's.

And keep in mind most coaches and players will tell you they don't worry about the refs just the things that they can control.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I really don't bother getting into the officiating and that's why I very rarely mention them.

I also believe one of the biggest issues this year with the Cowboys was that they focused too much on the officiating and as opposed to doing their jobs on the field and playing through that stuff.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote