View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 12:24 PM   #147
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Yeah Luka was clearly gassed. I was wondering if Kidd was going to try to buy him a couple minutes but I guess he decided to roll with it. I think he took one timeout to buy Luka a breather. They ran a gorgeous play and got a DFS corner 3 off of it if I’m remembering right.
This is why you don't hold Luka out any longer than you have to with his calf injury. Getting into game shape for someone that isn't exactly known for his conditioning is paramount. A lot of fans were wanting to keep him out for the entire series.

Hopefully his calf will be 100% by Monday.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote