View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 01:22 AM   #211
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Bill Simmons has the Mavs as the 8th best team out of the remaining 8 but then gives himself a hedge by saying sometimes the team with the best player wins a series and the Mavs have the best player in the Western side of the bracket.
I was mad when I first read that, but when I actually think about it, he's probably not wrong.

Phoenix, Golden State, Memphis, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Miami, Boston... Of those seven teams, I'd say Memphis and Miami are the only teams I would give the Mavs good odds against. That's why it sucks so much we missed out on that 3rd seed. Oh well.

But Simmons is right, Luka is the best player left in the West.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote