View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 03:21 PM   #140
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I'm surprised no one has suggested that Brunson needs more opportunities with the ball his hand to run the offense.

This Game he was more of a bystander instead of an attacker.

I said this in the Utah series Luka is great, but the Mavs are at their best when the ball doesn't stick to Luka and they are swinging it around after Brunson gets down hill.

Luka IMO is the best post up threat that we have on this team.

What Ayton does to our big's Luka can replicate that by playing off ball and posting up his defenders in the mid post or low post.

I think that adds more flexibility to the Mavs offense and could lead to more fouls on the Phoenix defenders.

That PNR with Powell didn't work vs Utah and it looks like Phoenix isn't going to let that happen either.

Start Kleber play 5 out use Luka more in the post when Kleber draws Ayton out the paint.

Defensively they need to move Brunson over to CP3 putting him on these bigger players get's him in foul trouble early on wears him down.

At one point I saw Brunson battling with Ayton in the paint on post up.....

And finally keep Powell off the floor unless someone McGee is in the game or someone is in foul trouble

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-03-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote