View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 04:39 PM   #142
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I feel like I've said Luka needs to be in the mid post or on the block about 247 times. It puts the ball in JBs hands more and Luka can get easy bucket or draw fouls. I'm starting to think the coaching staff doesn't check this board for ideas when they're not successful.
I'm not sure he can get 247 post up's per game LOL

But I do believe putting him in that mid range post area like how they used Dirk or on the low block would really open this open because you know teams will double down on him and he'll find the open man or cutter.

Dude is 6'7 240 so he's too strong for most wing players or PG's to handle down there.

That allows JB to be aggressive more by putting the rock in his hand and it also cuts down on Luka's turnovers and bad shot selection (Reduces the long step back 3's)

Also I'm curious as to why they don't use Josh Green as the roll man with Luka in PNR.

It doesn't always have to be Powell trying to catch that lop vs other big's

Use Green the way New Jersey uses Bruce Brown on those types of sets

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-03-2022 at 04:41 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote