View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 09:15 AM   #145
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
All of this is fixed with a center.

Jonas V
Larry Nance
Ayton
Javale
Biyombo
Gobert
Steven Adams

Are all better on sight.

I’m so sick of the narrative that Luka is a ball hog. That’s all I’m seeing this morning. Get Luka a center it takes off more pressure. I think Jalen and Dinwiddie would be better served too if there was a center to actually work into the offense.
The sooner they replace this guy the better

Questioning some key coaching decisions
The Mavericks have been outscored 18-to-4 in the opening three minutes of Game 1 and Game 2. Those points can largely be laid at the feet of center Dwight Powell, who plays hard but simply isn’t a physical match up for this entire series. He gets picked on by guards on switches and out muscled by all Phoenix players. He started both the first quarter and the third quarter when the Mavericks got absolutely blasted. I’m not sure how much more the coaching staff needs to see to keep trying the same thing that isn’t working.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote