View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 09:23 AM   #146
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
Phoenix plays very well at home - especially against the Mavs. The Mavs play pretty well at home as well. Lets allow the Mavs to play their home games before we throw in the towel and start hypothesizing about the offseason.
I'm not sure about that take.

I picked Dallas to win this series but after watching that game and getting to see things that you don't see on TV the Mavs can't hide their defensive issues vs Phoenix like they did vs Utah.

Guy's like Brunson, Dinwiddie, Bertans, Powell and Luka represents mismatches all over the floor for the Suns. Usually there's 2-3 of those guys on the court at the same time. That's a lot to ask by the coaching staff for them to hold up.

Also Phoenix has won 12 straight games vs the Mavs so I'm not sure it's just a road thing. They kick our asses anywhere and at anytime.....

Maybe the Mavs get 1 game at home but I've lost confidence in this teams ability to defend
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote