View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 02:03 PM   #151
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I don't mind being overmatched. What I cannot abide by is Powell just simply not showing up. People talk ad nauseam about his effort, and then he goes and gets 5 fouls in 13 minutes? That's a g league player never having played in the NBA before kinda stuff. He has a severely low BBIQ.

Chriss had 5 points and 2 rebounds in 5 minutes. Sure, garbage minutes, but Powell has ONE rebound in 29 minutes of play in this series.

At this point, I'm pinning any minutes Powell gets from here out on Kidd. Stop playing him. Period.
Powell was useless but God JB was abysmal defensively. It was really really really bad. He's losing his man, getting blown by on the perimeter by anyone and everyone, closing out wrecklessly, and giving up a few offensive rebounds. It's one thing to be missing shots but to be that out of whack defensively is another level.

Luka was fn garbage defensively too. Complete blow bys and failed close outs. Not working through screens, pnrs and not recovering to help or getting to his man on switches. Maybe he's hurt but it was all game long.

DFS has been a no show too.
I'm actually glad Kidd pulled the plug fairly early in a playoff game.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote