View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 02:54 PM   #153
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah I read this morning about Powell. I expected some slippage without KP but good lord not this much slippage

Dwight Powell is a good basketball player, but he cannot play in this series, or at least not start. He provides all of the weaknesses of a traditional big without providing the strengths and that’s been highlighted against Phoenix. The decision to play a traditional big is generally a question of if improved rim protection and rebounding is worth losing spacing and ball handling. Powell has one rebound in two games. Marquese Chriss has more rebounds than Powell despite playing a total of five minutes. Powell has not blocked a shot or gotten a steal. The Suns are shooting 70.6 percent at the rim when Powell is the closest defender.
In fairness, Chriss was playing against bench fodder in garbage time. Chriss would be so lost if he was thrown in the mix of real impact full minutes against the best team in the league. I have no doubt about that. However, start Maxi and give Chriss some of DPs back up minutes.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote