View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 11:08 AM   #95
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
I still believe in Spencer. Maybe its just taking him time to figure it out. Once he does, Suns are in real trouble. Is it just me or am I imagining this. In the first two games, the Mavs looked beat physically. Their little guards got exposed. Last night, they were the ones doing the beating. Brunson really set the tone. He is going to play more physical. I really liked the mental fortitude. Kudos to Kidd for trying Nilikina. Not sureit had an effect but he wasn’t a negative either. Suns will probably put a taller guy on Luka again.
Nice! and I agree with your takes. Kind of worried about the minutes we
playing DFS and Bullock at 41m each - it's just the playoff beating they are taking is going to take a toll.
I'm glad they are tough minded and glad we have someone else that can play defense beside DFS.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 05-07-2022 at 11:08 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote