View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 09:17 PM   #139
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Chris Paul got called for some of the fouls he usually gets away with because he is Chris Paul. I've never seen them call a foul for veering in front of a defender before. And that sneaky little arm grab? Glad to see him pay the price. If he was all that smart, he would have joined the Mavs in Dirk's prime. He might have a ring by now.

It would be nice if the Mavs were the team that kept him from ever being a champion.
yeah he clearly did it but i was shocked they actually called it on him

CP's like 4/4 on getting that rip through move called as fouls - such a BS move even when the arm is to the side.

Luka is 0/2 at least - lol - not savvy enough for that one yet and he knows it. That or he needs to do it on guys bigger than him rather than on someone smaller. much easier.

i've hated CP3 since he was in college at Wake - one of my best memories is watching UofI destroy then ranked #1 Wake in an early season 1 v. 3 matchup. Have rooted hard for Deron Williams over CP3 since way back then lol. I'm sure it would have been amazing for him to join Dirk but it's so fun to hate on him instead. Then there's the whole banana boat BS. so yeah screw CP3
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote