View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 01:08 PM   #86
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Chris Paul is such a douche and I hope he never wins anything of significance. Shame on the media for blowing this out of proportion. Kids shouldn't be touching (tapping?) others. Looks like they were kicked out for trying to bring people down to seats that weren't their own, and not due to anything related to the "touching" as that was not enough to even warrant being kicked out.

Icing on the cake is Paul threatening a kid. Fucking loser.
Nobody would have even known about it had Paul not tweeted to deflect from his shitty game.

And then quality guys like Tim Cato ask silly questions like, well if it was nothing, then why give them such a harsh ban? UH because it was already too late. Social media and media at large are too often the judge, jury, and executioner these days. Everyone just went along with some false narrative when it was just a teenager being dumb. I don't care that he was punished, but plenty of Suns fans and media acted like it was capital murder. Give me a f'in break.

I just hope the Mavs are the last ones laughing. F Paul and the Suns.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote