View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 01:40 AM   #102
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
We just desperately need a multi tool big. Kleber still hasn't developed any post game. If you can't score on smalls or even Bridges within 8 feet of the bucket, you are very limited. Bigs that haven't learned to seal and make even basic post moves to get off a quality shot baffles me. We are close but we still need parts to complete the job vs any team making a legit run.

That said, I haven't been impressed with GS.
I'm tellin' ya, the Mavs are a halfway decent big man away from being really good and legit title contenders.

Also.... GAME 7!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose, this season and series has been a phenomenal, resounding success. I'm over the moon.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote