View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 06:37 PM   #112
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I mean, ours are all PGs. Not one other positional player on our team can dribble, aside from Jgreen if you want to force that shoe on. Our natural SGs and SFs or guys with size can't dribble for shit. And our PFs and Centers can't dribble or work the block at all.
Maybe so, but Luka is a point guard in a power forward's body. I feel like Luka being effing HUGE more or less makes up for Brunson being undersized. And Dinwiddie is the right size for a SG/SF.

Again though, I don't disagree with we need a wing who can handle the ball and score on their own. I was just making that observation that with if everything else on the roster was exactly the same, and we just had even a marginal upgrade at the 5, we'd be a 60-win team and legit title contender.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 05-13-2022 at 06:37 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote