View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:23 AM   #210
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
We need to all chill. We are going to look back on this run in a few years and be amazed that Luka took a team full of basically league average players all the way to the conference finals. We just don't have enough talent.
I think they have a very good team. I think even myself I've underrated them. I think Brunson is the real deal. I think DFS and Bullock are great role players as well. But with Luka's skillset and with the type of offense they're running they don't need great players. I do think they are one big time player away like a Bradley Beal away from being legit......but this run doesn't shock me. Luka and a bunch of 3 point shooters will get you far as long as the jumper I falling.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote