View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 01:35 AM   #575
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmalaki
Man, I at least wanted this series to go 6 just because the games were entertaining. GIVE ME MORE BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second that, bro!

Quote:
I don't see the Jazz advancing past the WCF. Both the Spurs and Suns have advantages at the PG spots and down low.
You are on to something with the advantage at the one. Utah's big problem is that they have absolutely nothing behind Williams, compounded by the problem that Williams can evidently disappear faster than David Blayne. However...Utah can survive this against San Antonio. That matchup would be far less about the PG play than it would be about the inside play. Flip it around for the Suns matchup.

Don't count out Boozer. He should be able to compete with Duncan. Kirilenko should be able to give him steady help, and the Spurs might have a hard time dealing with Okur from the arc.

The best matchup for the Jazz would appear to be the Spurs. The Suns will outquick them AND outsmart them, which the Warriors were not able to do.

My prediction would be that the Suns would dismiss of the Jazz, but the Spurs series would be a tossup.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote