View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #23
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I will be watching football later. but I think that basketball is gud too. If you like basketball say "yeah" then I hope you have fun washing it later. Cuz everyone knows that basketball is play to win and the Dallas are the best, if you dont think that, you cant be seriuz. Yea right! lololol. Dream on. They would win the championship if we had Kidd and Chandler but most people cant see that if we had them it would be very easy to win...but only if we play on times where we dont have football playing too on the same night too. because every people no that we cant play well if a lot of people arent washing the game if they are rooting for the cowboyse or something. So tomorrow night when we play the Rockets if we can shut down yao ming, well slo him down we could have chance to win in the end. you know Carlisle called Durant the best shooter on the planet, but not in the galaxy or the universe! Yu no why cuz he isnt the best coach to think of that. He dont think of everythink. Anyone else think JAmes harden should change his name to James beardon?? Yea right dream on.
Thank you for this. Thank you.