View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 05:28 AM   #1062
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I Still don't understand this logic to tank with Luka and kyrie on the roster.

In fact I think it would be an embarrassing situation to have two of the top 10 players in the NBA and still not make the playoffs

FA's really haven't made Dallas a top choice to play

Luka will most likely get pissed and I doubt some rookie mid 1st round pick will change his mind. It'll be like Colin Sexton on draft night begging LeBron to stay

I just don't think tanking makes any sense unless your just trying to make the decisions easier for both Kyrie and Luka to want out
I honestly see both Kyrie and Wood bolting after this season because this team simply doesn't have the proper personnel to turn it around.

The FO completely screwed this thing up after not bringing in some type of defensive presence at the wing and center after the Kyrie trade which shouldn't have been too difficult to do. God, you make a deal to pair two offensive superstars and then completely ignore the defense.

I'm still pissed that Cuban and Kidd thought McGee was a starting caliber center on a contender and that Powell was their contingency plan.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-25-2023 at 05:30 AM.
rimrocker is online now   Reply With Quote