View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 02:21 AM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MavsFan
Didn't see a topic for this yet and it's never too early to talk heisman so here we go.

Theres no way I would hand the heisman to Brady Quinn since he's actually outplayed his team out of games and heisman winners don't do that. Troy Smith is having a great season but hasn't put up the best numbers or had a lot of key plays. Adrian Peterson is having a great season and lighting it up in the 4th quarter but theres a guy out there with much better numbers by the name of Garrett Wolfe.

Wolfe is on pace to break just about every division I rushing/total yardage records that there are. He's played amazingly well against #1 ranked Ohio State, Ball State, and will have played against Iowa before it's all set and done. Usually just to consider anyone from such a small school as Northern Illinois would make people look at you funny but Wolfe is the real deal despite only being 5-7, and an amazing 177 pounds.

Check this article out on him as well:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...t&lid=tab2pos2
If a rb on a non undefeated team wins it, it will and should be Adrian peterson. As for quinn, hes brodie Croyle with more hype and better receivers. The heisman will go to smith if they stay undefeated and it might go to Slaton if they dont. If no one goes undefeated I think it goes to Adrian.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote