View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 01:01 PM   #390
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Texas Rangers 05!

If you haven't read today's FWST & DMN... the players have had it. My worst fear was that the Rangers management, by clearly not showing a commitment to winning, are going to lose these core guys...& that appears more likely every day. In addition, the message they are sending is not going to attract future free agents. Who would want to come here?

This quote says it all:
Quote:
"I had hoped we were ready to take it to the next level this season instead of taking a step backward," Young said. "This is my fifth year with this team, and we've never finished higher than third place. It's hard when every season you start concentrating on next year.

"I don't want to think of myself as a losing player. I know how to stay locked in for a game, and I'll do that. Unfortunately, I've had that practice."