View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 AM   #126
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
You mean if the military arrested the president under orders of the supreme court as stated in the constitution of the deomocratically elected iranian government. I think I'd be quite happy with it.

It appears to me that there really isn't much that is illegal going on in honduras, but perfectly legal (except for the president trying to vote himself in for life).
uh, there was no "arrest", they put a gun to his head and flew him out of the country. don't believe that act is "stated in the constitution" of honduras, so it is not "perfectly legal" is it?

you and others somehow fail to understand that critical point. it was a coup, not a legal action.

you and the others on the right who support the coup and the military thumbing their nose at the law have more in common with castro and chavez, who are prone to do that very same action, than those who criticize this coup.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote