View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:11 AM   #125
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I have no doubt in Roy's skills and what not...but I mentioned this when Roy came in and Romo was hurt: it was the worst time for that trade to happen, for the short term. I'm sure they will be ok going into next year and beyond but who really cares about that right now?

I'm not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of QB to WR connections, but if you just became teammates, there needs to be several workouts together I would imagine to get on the same page. Maybe they have had all of that and it's still crap and that's on Romo. Whatever it is...it's not right.
It's not helping that Roy has the fascitis and can't practice that much. But Romo really doesn't look his way a whole lot, and when he does, he doesn't always throw great balls. Roy had 1 on 1 on that fade to the corner of the end zone and Tony threw it about 5 yards out of bounds.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote