View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 09:50 AM   #93
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I agree here to a certain extent. Sure, Bertans shot the 3 better tonight but it's just one game. If he continues to knock down 3's that's great for Dallas moving forward but let's give it a bigger sample size because last year some of us were in love with Melli after 2-3 games, then the wheels fell off.

Also, I think it's a no brainer for anyone to assume that Bertans could provide the rim protection or rebounding that KP provided.

If the argument is he's a better 3-point shooter for the system Dallas plays then that's a fair assessment but in terms of their overall game passing, rebounding & shot blocking it's not even close between the two.
Are you saying that you think Bertans will able to provide the same rebounding and rim protection as KP? Because I don’t think that’s the case at all.

Last edited by BPo001; 02-16-2022 at 09:50 AM.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote