Thread: To all GSW fans
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #47
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
This is specious reasoning. The series turned when the Warriors gave away the lead in the last minute of Game Two. And that's not to mention that they had a shot in the air that would have won Game One.

Nellie has nothing to do with Pietrus and Davis missing three free throws in the final minute. He has nothing to do with Davis making a brain-dead turnover. Nellie's gameplan worked TO A TEE. They should have won that game.

And if they win Game Two...and then go to blow them out in Game Three...well, I might like their chances a little better in Game Four.

If it's 3-1 Golden State after four...well, Utah would be at home right now.
This makes the same sense as "If Dallas would have done this, or GS wouldn't have hit that shot, then the outcome would have been different."

That is why the games are played.

GSW shot out of there minds against Dallas. Dallas played one of the worse series they have all year. If either of these would have been different, then the outcome would have been different. If GSW would have shot that efficiently against Utah, and Utah would have been less efficient, then GSW would have won. Same logic.

If I would have put the winning numbers instead of losing ones on that lottery ticket before the drawing, then I would have won.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote