View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:33 AM   #1662
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

*BREAKING NEWS*

In the Lakers locker room after the game, David Stern awarded Phil Jackson the 2010-2011 Championship trophy in advance. This is the first time in NBA history that a season has ended before it has begun. All NBA players will play in different sports leagues from now through June 2011.

Ron Artest has already signed a one year contract to play for the Philadelphia Flyers. Moments after signing his contract with Philly, Rasheed Wallace signed one with the New Jersey Devils.

Kobe Bryant is leaning towards a commitment to the San Diego Chargers. Details are limited at this time.

Paul Pierce says he will join the USA soccer team in South Africa. "There's a lot of good diving competition, but I feel like I'm up to the task."

Adam Morrison is prepared to sign with the Spokane Shock of the Arena Football League. When asked for a comment, Morrison replied, "The bench is a little bit longer in Spokane, so I'll have a little more space."

Nate Robinson expressed an interest in joining the Connecticut Sun of the WNBA. "I feel like it will be good competition playing against people my size."

Glen Davis will play for the New England Patriots as a linebacker. He has already guaranteed he will lead the NFL in tackles next season.

Brian Scalabrine signed a minimum contract with the Red Sox. But after seeing him play, Boston will designate him to AA assignment with the Portland Sea Dogs.

Luke Walton and Jordan Farmar go to a night club in Compton to discuss their future plans, and are never seen or heard from again.

Sasha Vujacic went the same route as Robinson and joined the WNBA's LA Sparks. His first shot in the league will be blocked, and he will retire in a post game ceremony attended by three people: the camera guy, the producer, and the reporter.

Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett signed identical contracts with the Minnesota Twins, one as a pitcher, the other, a catcher.

Pau Gasol will join the Los Angeles Kings. "No puedo patinar."

Rajon Rondo has been offered contracts from several teams, but has passed on them all.

Derek Fisher was elated to get interest from the Los Angeles Galaxy of the MLS. He immediately joined the team as its newest member, taking .4 as his jersey number.

DJ Mbenga will join the UFC and compete in UFC 116. He will face the Brock Lesnar-Shane Carwin winner.

Stay tuned for more updates as they come in.