View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #472
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Let me back it up then because I can say the EXACT same for Romo. Deangelo and Choice had about the same total number of yards, so why did Romo not decide to just hand the ball off to Choice in the crunch rather than taking all those gambles in crunchtime? Thats on Romo, because he can make adjustments at the line of scrimmage.

My point again, is that Romo is a Mental Midget. All he had to do is make the right play by handing the ball off and let our defense hold up and win the game. Why did this NOT happen? Real simple. Romo as a QB does not make the right decisions in the crunch. That is part of his job is to make the right play, rather it be a pass or run. Once he gets to the line he can make all the adjustments needed to make the right play....
Choice was getting 1 yard here or 2 yards there. It was causing us to have 3rd and 8. And you're forgetting that Jonathan Stewart had 120 yards himself. That's what the Cowboys missed. They missed Barber. He's the closer. And Choice had a great game. He did something no other running back this year could do and he murdered the Steelers. But when it was time to use some clock the Steelers were stopping our running game. And let me say this about the Bucc's. Its not that they weren't there to tackle. Its just they were getting ran over. Especially Ronde Barber. I was expecting for him to say he was about to retire after that game.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote