View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #51
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So your position is that CJ is going to be useless in the playoffs for his entire career?
*waits patiently to throw Cliff Lee's 2011 postseason in Dan's face*

You know, the funny thing about all of this is your intelligence, calm demeanor and overall attitude about the Mavericks not overpaying for Tyson Chandler - a guy that absolutely earned his money and did everything his team could have asked of him to help lead us to a championship.

YET THEN, for a guy that has been absolutely HORRIBLE when it matters for this team, all the while having a terrible attitude and a RedJay-like inability to accept his faults, you back him and say our front office (who has led this team to back to back WS appearances with a GM rated #2 in all of baseball by his peers) is stupid for not stepping up to the plate and overpaying him.

I swear, you are siding with Cuban and failing to see the vision of Daniels. Let me just say I comfortably sit on the opposite sides of both discussions and feel like the company I am keeping is a bit smarter than the company you keep.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 12-08-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote