View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 03:33 PM   #40
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
What have you done with the real BM?

What's interesting is that if Luka and Deandre really are all-star level players next season, then it really doesn't matter quite as much if Smith and Barnes aren't. I know your opinion on Barnes, but I think Smith is still the big wild card in the equation. If he takes that next step, then we're closer to being good than being bad again.
Yeah, we will never agree on Barnes (I don't want him extended), but Dennis has huge potential for sure, I hope the game will slow down for him a little and his shot will be more consistent. From Luka I expect a Simmons-esque season, and he is actually the main reason why I also expect DAJ to thrive here. His game will complement Jordan's abilities so much.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote