View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 01:10 AM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Poll: Should Tony Delk start any more games this year?

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Doesn't really matter to me. He may start the game but he won't end up with more minutes then Jamison and its looking like Howard also. He surely wasn't the reason we started off slow tonight. He is a good shooter and defender. It's not hurting us for us to start him. I don't agree with it but it surely hasn't lost us games this year.

I bet you anything that if we had started Howard or Jamison instead of Delk that we'd have had a much better start. He's a good defender for being a midget. But Howard is better. And in case you didn't notice Fin had a horrible game. Starting him off out of position sure didn't help. We got down real quick and didn't get any momentum until Delk's sorry ass went out of the game. Don't get me wrong, Tony's fine to come off the bench against other teams 2nd tear players. He will get us burned going consistantly against the top tier players in the NBA, especially the Lakers. No starting Delk put us in a big hole and put us behind the eight ball to begin the game. We never got out.