View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 11:22 AM   #13
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Why rail him? He isn't going anywhere. Get over it. I've come to grips with paying Buckner, now its your turn with Damp. Even if Buck does squat, I'm not gonna rail him every chance I get. I don't even do that with Stack, my least fav Mav. You don't like Damp, me and everyone on the planet, knows that. Since about 2000 of your posts probably come from railing him, why not add something of substance every once and a while so that this now boring offseason doesn't always invovle wasting my brain cells with Damp bashing posts.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote