View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 11:00 AM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I tried my best not to say anything and let my fellow friends defend against you on this, but you are indeed RACIST like I said....I think you are a scum, and I truly wish I knew who you were. Seriously, I truly wish I knew. Take that how you want, but I wish I knew you right now. You are NOT a closet RACIST, but I am glad others are seeing it now.

I wonder which one of your friends here will step up and disown you and your post..I call upon all Moderators to take a close look at this, because he needs to be voted out of here. No matter what color you are or what nationality you are, this is highly offensive and beyond repair..
You are such a freaking *****... It's hard to take.. it truly is.

I'd very much prefer not to see pictures of Obama looking Hitleresque and whatnot..but you crying racism every time you see something you don't like is perhaps the most annoying thing on this board.

Isn't it possible that he cannot stand Obama for other reasons than race? Is it even remotely possible? One of these days, you're going to find out that you're the African American that cried racism one too many times... once it actually does occur, no one will pay a damn bit of attention to you because everyone knows that you scream RACISM every chance you get regardless of whether or not there is merit..

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-13-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote