View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:05 AM   #163
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
Damp fought Shaq on every possession.
good to hear. I missed the whole game, Damp had 4 fouls in only 17 minutes of playing time!!!??? Did he make the most of them or were they flimsy calls? I would have liked him to get more minutes in against the big fella, but who is gonna cry after a landslide victory like this?
Did Wade overwhelm Harris? Did Daniels have his "A" game or just get garbage stuff? This starting five is my favorite by the way: Harris, Daniels, Howard, Dirk, Damp. In it, Dirk is clearly the man who must carry the load and all the others play exceptional defense.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote