View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:42 AM   #169
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
good to hear. I missed the whole game
scene control [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Damp had 4 fouls in only 17 minutes of playing time!!!??? Did he make the most of them or were they flimsy calls? I would have liked him to get more minutes in against the big fella, but who is gonna cry after a landslide victory like this?
He made the most of them. Battled pretty hard and I don't think he gave up any three point plays.

Quote:
Did Wade overwhelm Harris?
Yes, but Harris was able to draw two early offensive fouls on him which limited his effectiveness in the 1st half. He overwhelmed Josh a couple of times too.

Quote:
Did Daniels have his "A" game or just get garbage stuff? This starting five is my favorite by the way: Harris, Daniels, Howard, Dirk, Damp. In it, Dirk is clearly the man who must carry the load and all the others play exceptional defense.
"A" game....by far his best of the year. I wasn't surprised either. I think the reason he looked so bad against GS was that he was upset about PT. Keep in mind; he gave up his opportunity to test the FA market, partially because he was promised a starting spot. People tend to forget this.

He and Josh got a little selfish at the end of the 3rd, beginning of the 4th, but Dirk hit a couple of shots and the game was over.

You missed a good one..this team is fun to watch when they play like they did tonight...everybody was making the extra pass and knocking down the open shot.