View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:02 PM   #184
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Damp fought Shaq on every possession.
good to hear. I missed the whole game, Damp had 4 fouls in only 17 minutes of playing time!!!??? Did he make the most of them or were they flimsy calls? I would have liked him to get more minutes in against the big fella, but who is gonna cry after a landslide victory like this?
Did Wade overwhelm Harris? Did Daniels have his "A" game or just get garbage stuff? This starting five is my favorite by the way: Harris, Daniels, Howard, Dirk, Damp. In it, Dirk is clearly the man who must carry the load and all the others play exceptional defense.
Sike!!!!!!!

What is wrong with you buddy! You are slacking!!!!

:wink;

you seriously missed a hell of a game.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote