View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:05 PM   #186
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: ZueriMav
Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Like Sike, I too missed this game, so I resorted to looking at the box score for a feel for the game. Other than the ridulous 50+% shooting and 80% free throwing shooting, the stat the jumped out at me was a +12 scoring in the paint.
???

I see -12 difference (30-42) at nba.com
and yet the buddhists tell us that a staircase is an up and a down staircase at the same time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That number would have concerned me but 1) they have Shaq, and 2) We were moving the ball so well and shooting so well that it didnt matter.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote