View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:16 PM   #188
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I missed the Damp performance also. I got in the house about when the 2nd quarter started and Damp was on the bench so i'm assuming he must've did some damage in the first.
He's definitely the biggest guy we have. He's got the upper body of M'Benga but a stronger base.

Other than muscling Shaq around, he didnt do much, but what can you expect when Shaq plays 30 minutes? It seemed like Damp got 2 fouls in the first half and Nelson pulled him, like he wanted to get him going sometime later against Doleac or someone, but he never was really emphasized in the offense. I saw maybe 5-8 times in the first half that we tossed it in to him and he forced it inside on Shaq and passed it back out. That was about it. 2-3 6pts 5reb in only 17 minutes. All his points were on about 10-12 foot jumpers. That probably spread the floor a little. I didnt notice it too much.

And Bradley actually played against Shaq. When I saw the first substitution and it was M'Benga, I thought that we wouldnt see Bradley. He was foul prone and with Shaq on the floor, he didnt change the offense of the Heat as much but he had a couple of nice taps away from Shaq. He was definitely a lot sharper than the previous game. He played better but was less effective overall. I guess that's just Shaq.

And about M'Benga: I dont know if he even knows what's going on around him. We were up by about 20 points with like 14 seconds remaining, Dickau was dribbling the clock out and M'Benga was clapping his hands like he wanted the ball badly. Dont know if that's just his all-out mentality or if he wasnt aware of the shot and game clock.

Booth was pretty dissapointing. He can definitely do more than he showed last night. What really pissed me off is about 3 seconds before a freethrow he pasted himself on top of the next guy behind him and then he got mad at the ref for calling a lane violation on the FT. That was the easiest call all night.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote