View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:19 PM   #189
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
I know this is off topic but I recorded the game last night and after watching some of it again today I realized that MBenga is the first guy I've seen go up against Shaq that I feel could hold is on in a scrap.

Some of the facial expression on Shaqs face when seeing how fast Benga was running the floor were absolutely great.

Anyhow..just thought I'd throw that in
He did get that block, but he didnt recover and Shaq got the easy dunk. He certainly goes up high and fast, but he needed to recover and either put pressure on Shaq's lower body or go up for the block again. Can't complain, though.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote