View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 12:51 AM   #207
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

And just think dude, you didn't have one republican that could beat Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Frank. What's that tell you?

Remember you telling me how the congress is approved by like 5 or 10% and now more democrats are going to take over more seats in house as they push out even more republicans. What's up with that?

Then it is the senate that i also said the democrats would make gains and i am not sure if it will be a total of 56 to 61 but that's gains and pushing more republicans out of the senate.

In your opinion, if Obama, Biden, Frank, Reid and Pelosi are hated so bad, then can you show me the love the republicans are getting?
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote