View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #16
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Update and good news!

After a whole lot of complaining and reasoning with the builder. He decided to decrease the price because of the size discrepancy and also throw in some freebies with the house to make the deal fair.

Walkthrough is scheduled on Saturday (tomorrow) and if everything's good (God forbid sometihng else creeps up), we'll close on Tuesday. Words cannot describe how relieved I am because like what many of you said, legally I'm screwed and the only way out is that the builder be a good man and do what's right... and he did.

I've learned so, so much from this. I have a feeling I'll be a pain in the ass buyer in my next house.

Thanks for all your advice and please keep them coming i.e. what must I look for during walkthrough etc.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote