View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #40
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
We also didn't have Cosby out there for the first 3 drives, which hurts a lot. Our offense is predicated on the ability to convert 3rd downs with 6-8 yard passes, and without him out there, Tech could double up on Shipley and let all of our young receivers fail miserably.

We'll see what happens. I've been impressed by Tech's front 7. Their D-line is dominating UT's much bigger and stronger O-line.
Yeah, but the pressure also makes a difference as well. There have been too many drops for UT to get by right now. I remember Shipley looking down at his hands after one of them...they're just not all the way there right now.

Harrell has been good with creating extra time for passes as well, I'm liking that as well. The O-line is overpowering UT's front 4 when they're running the ball.

Should be an exciting 2nd half...

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 11-01-2008 at 09:06 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote