View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:09 PM   #2151
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmalaki View Post
None of the people that you named are better than Jordan or Hakeem. None of their teams that Dirk beat this season are better than the Bulls teams that denied Malone and Barkley from winning in the Finals. If you are giving Dirk the nod due to him having a title and Malone and Barkley not having one, then you need to take the era into consideration.
Malone played 18 years in Utah. He lost to Jordan twice. 16 other chances to get a ring.

Barkley played on 3 different teams trying to get a ring and played Jordan in the finals once (I think). I think he also lost to Jordan in a previous round one time as well while in Philly, but still it's not like that was the only team keeping Barkley from a ring.

I don't really care that they lost to Hakeem... Honestly I think beating Kobe/Durant/LeBron/Wade is more impressive than beating Hakeem.

Dirk has better playoff numbers than Malone and didn't have nearly the second star that Malone did and Dirk won it anyway. Barkley and Dirk's numbers are comparable, which makes the ONE ring between the both of them the deal breaker.

btw LOL at implying that Drexler could be ranked above Dirk.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 06-22-2011 at 12:15 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote