View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 08:13 AM   #426
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmpeanut
who knows what lines we're using, but this is what i think they should be:

morrow - ribs - miettinen
ott - mo - lehts
hagman - richards - ericksson
winchester - stu - lundqvist

robidas - fistric (zubie)
nisky - norstrom
(bouch) grossman - daley

that's one huge line, two solid scoring lines, and a pretty solid checking line. tipp, you've got, what, nine games left? put a couple lines together and let them gel. if you're line shuffling with 2 games left, we're screwed. when something works (morrow - ribs, mo - lehts), quit f'n with it. work around it.

I agree. I hate the fact that they've split up Morrow and Ribeiro...I bet we see them back together after another few stinkers.

Ott with Modano is great when Ott isn't suspended for 3 games. Btw, did anyone see what Pronger did recently stomping on somebody with his skate, and no suspension? I'll try to find a video later. Complete bs.

Last night the problem wasn't the forwards. They got 3 in Detroit, and that is great. The D was the problem. If the rookies (and Norstrum) are gonna show their ass like that in the playoffs, then we'll be having a nice 6 game exit.