View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post
I think Green/Terry/Wright will make a very Good shooting guard combo, Terry can play with Kidd cause kidd is big and can guard other team's big. I have very high hopes for Green and I think Wright fits in too. We need a backup point and a big who can play defense and Score (McDyess)
Terry is very good shooter, and good offensively. He has lots of trouble defensively with good SG's though. Kidd can make up for that sometimes, but not others.

Wright is a good defender with some offense. He also gets no respect from officials and gets called every time a respect call is given.

Green is a weird duck, IMO. He isn't exactly a SG, he is more of a SF -- to me. I don't understand why he doesn't get more burn though. He seems like the perfect backup for JHo, and a compliment with him against many teams. He seems to have an outside shot, and an ability to drive. He has length. I think he is the future, but I am not sure why they seem to be holding him back right now.

Just to be honest, I'd rather see mgmt try to get Camby or Kaman with Stacks + Bass (who is a true tweener who is undersized for his true position). Solidify the frontcourt, then worry about the backcourt, then worry about the next 3 -- then the next 2.

Really, only 8-9 guys are going to get burn come playoff time anyway.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote