View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 12:51 PM   #13
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:hmmm..wasnt BUsh in charge on 1/25/01?? the almighty leader

Quote:
Originally posted by: Usually Lurkin
Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
In hindsight every president shoudl have done something different. I can't blame Clinton and I can't blame Bush for what he did or didnt do in regards to terrorism BEFORE 9/11. Attacks were few and far between, not on US soil, and not very deadly.

It was just accepted policy that terrorism was a priority but it wasn't serious. There were many threats by Osama Bin Laden and other groups that never happened...

...I personally think that the majority of the decisions that Bush has made were wrong, but to piddle over stupid shit? That's not going to get anyone anywhere and its the problem with the democratic party.

PLEASE NOTE:
There is neither cussing nor name calling in this post. Erica, please edit it. I read these threads for entertainment, and level-headed, fair minded evaluations are just boring. You won't get any replies to your post, either. Throw some mud, dammit. You must be one of those conservo-liberal pansies.
Yeah EL, the political forum is for unreasonable partisan semantics. 'Middle-of-the-road' like comments are simply uncalled for. Don't act all high and mighty - just play the blame game like the rest of us savages.