View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #112
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Perhaps we have a different definition of journeyman. In my book a journeyman is someone solid who hasn't ever been great.

It's what he's been asking. He'll probably get 4-6mill/year for 2 years.
"Shawn Marion said on Wednesday that his main focus for free agency is joining a team that can win a championship

“You know, it’s not about money right now. I’ve made a lot of money in my career and I’ve been truly blessed. You know, I take none of this for granted, and I think I’ve just got to weigh my options. We’re going to see what’s out there and what’s available, and I’ve just got to weigh it out. I’m going to put it in God’s hands.” (Marion)

If this is the case.. He won't get anywhere near 6 million either from a contender. 4 million a year seems about right if we want to retain him. Otherwise, he will go to Heat or similar situation for less.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-20-2014 at 01:18 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote