View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 06:53 PM   #192
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Maybe it's just me but it seems like DFS and Bullock were both starting to heat up and then they got no more shots.

I'm actually shocked the play wasn't designed to wait for Utah to double team Luka and then quickly move it to either Bullock or DFS

I know Dinwiddie has made tough shots in the regular season but he's struggled a lot in the playoffs to make shots.
Agreed. Spencer has been awful so far outside of one big shot in game 3. He’s shooting around 31% in the playoffs. Not going to get the job done. As much as we hate KP, he would of helped in this series a bit if Spencer is going to play this bad.

It’s hard to make that kind of call though when you have to account for full court pressure with 10 seconds left. Kidd did them no favors on that final possession. I don’t even want to think about another first round disappointment. Onto game 5
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote