View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 07:24 PM   #196
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Man, 3 of Maxi fouls were phantom. It's the playoffs and there were ridiculous ones called on him.

You just said "I don't think they were that bad outside of a few over the backs and elbow shots by Gobert." By your own estimation that's 4 or 5 fouls alone. If you're being sarcastic and I missed it, my bad but they all matter. When refs miss 5-8 fouls that makes a big difference.

I'm not saying the refs were the biggest reason we lost. Shit happens, but let's be real here the missed calls and phantom calls should have be noticeable to everyone outside Utah.
Actually, it wasn’t sarcasm but that’s just little faith I have in refs when you play in an opposing arena. You expect that many so I figured they could be even worse. I think they were much worse in game 3 though.
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote