View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 01:10 PM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You know, Followill and Coop have been held in such high regard for so many years, but I'm growing to not be able to stand them at all. Perhaps it's just part of the disdain for the FO and people who work for them, but these guys do sometimes treat fans (mainly twitter) as if we're just a bunch of whiney know-nothings. Yet they can't even ask the GM a real question about anything of substance.

The denial of everyone who works for that org. is pretty astounding.

I liked Followill a lot for years, but then following him on Twitter it started to turn. He blocked a handful of us MFFLS for opposing one of many dumb post and comments he made. Dude can't just be real without the fake company line. It's one thing to defend a player or the team to an extent but to do it in total disregard for stats and evidence that's put right in front of you just comes across as another apologist. Another thing that turned me was the super liberal over the top bullsh. I typically don't care what way someone leans if they are at least open minded enough to be tolerable.

When I heard Nico was going to be on the broadcast, I thought oh cool we can get some insight on....anything. I never expected Mark to ask who they were targeting at TD or give anything specific away. Even just asking a question like " So do you envision making any trade deadline moves or are we completely satisfied with the current roster". Regardless of his answer, just having a feel of the pulse of the people watching. There are no true MFFLS that feel great about this roster and it's beyond obvious that fans want to know. Idk how you could pass the opportunity to hit on anything even somewhat important. It was a total waste of time. It didn't even showcase Nico as a leader or a guy that had the type of personality that got him his GM position.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote